Day 1 - Wednesday 2nd, 1:40pm - 3:15pm AEST
Presentations & presenters:
- 'Mackay Early Years Literacy' – Katie Roberts (Mackay Regional Council Libraries)
- 'Tapping into the transformative power of dance for older people' – Gail Hewton and Julie Chenery (Ripe Dance)
- 'The People's Orchestra' – Andrew Veivers
- 'It's Time to Take Up More Space Girls' – Cindy Vogels and Jazmyn Smith
- 'CQ-RASN Transforming CQ Communities' – Trudie Leigo CQ Regional Arts Services Network
- 'Creative Activation of Places and Spaces' – Creative Arts Alliance
- 'Painting the Town Red Through Regional Engagement' – Sarah Sculley
Includes post-pitch networking.
We would like to acknowledge the Mulinjali People the Traditional Owners of the lands on which we meet across the Scenic Rim. We pay our respects to elders past and present and future. Through their commitment they have kept alive the memories and traditions of their ancestors to pass them on to the children of tomorrow. First Peoples First.