Day 1 - Thursday 3rd, 11:00am - 12:00pm AEST
Connect with regional communities across Queensland, Australia and the world to share visions for the future of rural and regional arts in 2030.
Anyone can view the live stream of this event using the Zoom video conferencing link below. Logged in Arts Front members can contribute to the documentation of this event by adding images or video using the buttons below. They can also ask a question or make a comment using the questions box below.
Questions and Comments
username: email@example.com password: guest
So great to have these amazing speakers coming in the Arts Ablaze from all over the countryFeralArts
- more conferences - keep going
- share ideas
- don't be afraid of Local Council - work with them
- role of arts in community wellbeing is known and accepted
- can't just preach to the converted - talk in other forums
- need to share power
- diversity of rural and regional - not the same - but needs to be connected
- access for regional and remote - redistribute money
- how deal with artists leaving rural community
- leverage skills of older rural people
- recognise the value of the artsFeralArts
An economy of care - now there's a big ideaFeralArts
Great presentations from CAN, MAV and Darwin COmmunity ArtsFeralArts
We would like to acknowledge the Mulinjali People the Traditional Owners of the lands on which we meet across the Scenic Rim. We pay our respects to elders past and present and future. Through their commitment they have kept alive the memories and traditions of their ancestors to pass them on to the children of tomorrow. First Peoples First.