- consultation and advocacy; and developing 'big ideas'
- freelance writer, published in non-fiction and poetry
- attempting to complete a novel.
- currently a member of the Hepburn Z-net Project, works on Hepburn Shire Council on sustainability transitions and renewable energy.
- orchestrates the Humans of Clunes, based on the Humans of New York concept.
- engaged with other artists, writers, creative thinkers on creating a future we want, coming out of COVID19
An online symposium exploring ideas of basic income and the need for an approach to economy that puts creativity and care at its centre. Led by a panel of artists, researchers, economists, scientists and philosophers, the symposium responds to current and ongoing planetary crises, and positions creativity and social ecology as integral to shaping policy and systems of value.