Steve recently moved to Toowoomba some 3 and half years ago, he was born in Casino, and commenced his professional career in Sydney, interrupted by a 5 year stint in Austria, where he lived his passion for winter sport and business. He has a diverse back ground in business, tourism, transport, sustainability and now museums.
His professional resume includes:
• Passenger Business Manager – Countrylink NSW
• Marketing Manager – Queensland Rail Traveltrain
• Commercialisation Manager – Dept. Transport and Works Northern Territory
• Marketing Manager – Murray River (Tri State Agreement)
• CEO – Tourism Noosa and Sunshine Coast Destination
• UNESCO Biosphere Deputy Chairman - 5 years
• He is currently Operations Manager – Cobb & Co Queensland Museum Network and is a member of the Arts Council Toowoomba
Scenic Rim Regional Council and SWQ Regional Arts are presenting a series of 11 Arts Dinners in person and online.