BlakLash Projects was established in 2018.
We are a 100% Indigenous owned business delivering cultural events and creative projects that showcase Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander voices. The team combines their interest in the arts and business development.
BlakLash Projects is committed to;
- Creating economic opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander businesses
- Actively pursuing new platforms to showcase Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander voices
- Providing opportunities for the Non-Indigenous community to experience Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture
- Delivering high-quality outcomes
- Ensuring best practice models of community engagement
SEQN First Nations Arts Collective are artists from and/or living on Kabi Kabi, Wakka Wakka, Butchulla, Jinnaburra, Quandamooka, Turrbal and Jagera Country.
Little Lunch Online (LLOL) is a daily online meet up and creative exchange to support the Australian arts sector during the Corona Virus pandemic.
A three-day First Nations forum on Minjerribah to support First Nations arts and culture as a key priority within SEQN region and have organised this forum to begin the informing of this work.