Tuesday 10th November
The first dinner topic is: Creative Pathways! Whether you are in school or already an arts worker, join our industry panel members to discuss the pathways that are available in the creative arts. Hosted by the Empire Theatre in Toowoomba, this FREE Arts Dinner will be held on Tuesday 10th November 2020 at the Armitage Centre.
Hosts are Michelle Blair, South West Queensland Regional Arts Services Network Officer and Bronwyn Davies, Coordinator for Cultural Services at Scenic Rim Regional Council. Guest panellists include:
- Steve Cooper, Operations Manager at the Cobb and Co Museum
- Dr Kyle Jenkins, Senior Lecturer at the School of Creative Arts, University of Southern Queensland
- Naomi Marsh, Collections and Exhibitions Officer at Toowoomba Regional Art Gallery
- Ari Palani, Youth Arts Director, The Empire Theatre and Appointed Director for Queensland, Regional Arts Australia
- Claire Christian, writer, theatre maker and facilitator
To attend the LIVE event you must register online here by 6th November. This is a FREE event. Booking for the LIVE event are now closed.
Doors open 6 pm for a 6.30pm start. The panel discussion and livestreaming runs from 6:30–7:30pm.
For those attending the LIVE in venue event, dinner will be from 7:30–8 pm followed by an opportunity to meet the panel in a speed dating and the arts session where you can spend 10 minutes with each of the panelists.
Participants for the live in venue event are encouraged to arrive at 6 pm for a 6:30 pm start. The in venue event runs until 9 pm.
To register for the livestream session only, follow this LINK!